Prodesign has been engaged in green building design and sustainability for many years now and help local companies implement sustainable practices through frameworks like LEED certification.
At Prodesign, we have the expertise to guide you through the process of applying for financing from SUNREF. Our sustainability experts will work with you to create a technical report that meets all of the necessary requirements, including energy simulations, identification of sustainable solutions and technologies, and implementation of water and energy efficiency measures. We are committed to helping you secure the financing you need to bring your green and sustainable projects to life.
The MCB is in partnership with AFD providing a Green Loan for sustainable development projects with numerous benefits such as:
- Preferential interest rates
- An investment grant of 5% on climate change mitigation projects – the use of renewable energy, energy efficiency equipment and installations
- 15% on climate change adaptation projects – water saving installations, rainwater harvesting, seawater desalination, thermal insulation
- Repayment period of 4 years minimum
- Financing of up to 100% of investment, subject to eligibility criteria
We see this incentive from AFD as a great way for private sector companies to get a financial help in accelerating their sustainability ambitions and contribute to the national and worldwide effort in increasing our resilience to climate change.