This process requires a thorough understanding of the green building design framework, process, engineering, and technology – which Prodesign is better equipped to manage than other professionals.
A green building requires an in-depth understanding of a range of factors and how they influence each other. It requires a unique combination of design and managerial skills, which Prodesign can provide as either project managers or MEP consulting engineers.
At Prodesign, we are the experts in managing green building projects through an integrated approach. Our team has a deep understanding of the green building design framework, process, engineering, and technology, which allows us to provide exceptional service as either project managers or MEP consulting engineers. With our unique combination of design and managerial skills, we can help you create a green building that is both sustainable and efficient.
Trust us to guide you through the complex process of building a green building that meets all your needs.
Managing a LEED project requires a comprehensive understanding of buildings and the design process. Our team is well-equipped to provide project management services that ensure everyone stays on track, contracts are set up to match scopes of work for consultants, and costs are kept in check. We have extensive experience in green building strategies, and know how to customize LEED for Mauritius to fit the needs of each project.
Let us help your team stay organized and on top of your LEED project.
Prodesign has in-house experts who offer a full package of LEED services including:
- LEED certification consulting
- Sustainable design charrettes and consulting
- Energy modelling and analysis
- Daylighting modelling and analysis
- LEED design and construction stage documentation, measurement and verification.
Keeping multiple LEED-related scopes of work under one roof offers our customers greater efficiencies through clear lines of communication and reduces the time needed for co-ordination between consultants. We identify and integrate viable sustainable design strategies into new and existing buildings, advising and working with building owners and design teams each step of the way from pre-design through to construction.
The implementation of BIM can be initially difficult and fragmented which hinders the full potential and benefits of using BIM. Our BIM management and Coordination services are very comprehensive and aim at reducing cost overruns, construction delays and poor construction quality and client dissatisfaction.
Importance of a BIM Manager
- Provide Assistance in defining the Information requirements based on the strategic goals of the client
- Deploys a BIM Execution plan for successful BIM management and BIM use and for compliance with ISO 19650, local technical standards and construction standards
- Set up a Common data environment for collaboration between all project stakeholders
- Perform periodical checks and audits of BIM models as well as clash